FARRER, Richard Ridley. A Tour in Greece 1880, Edinburgh, William Blackwood, 1882.
The Temple of Nemean Zeus dates to about 340 BC. Only three limestone columns remain from the time of their construction, although two more were added in 2002. Four more columns are being re-erected as of 2007. The site around the temple has been excavated in annual campaigns since 1973.
Also see: B. H. Hill, The Temple of Zeus at Nemea (Princeton 1966)