Dorpfeld, W., "der Temple in Korinth," AA 11(1886:295-308)
Stillwell, R., The Temple of Apollo. Corinth vol 1 Cambridge, Mass., 1932
Weinberg, S.S., "On the Date of the Temple of Apollo at Corinth," Hesp. 8(1939:191-199)
Cook, H., Recollections of a Tour of the Ionian Islands, Greece, and Constantinople, Thomas McLean, London 1853
LE ROY, Julien David. Les ruines des plus beaux monuments de la Grece, considérées du côté de l'histoire et du côté de l'architecture, vol. ΙI, Paris, Louis-François Delatour, MDCCLXX .
Robinson, Henry S., "Excavations at Corinth: Temple Hill, 1968-1972," Hesperia 45 (1976) pp. 203-239.
Dinsmoor, William B. The Architecture of Ancient Greece. New York, 1975, pp. 88-90.
David Gilman Romano and the Corinth Computer Project.
Dinsmoor, W.B., "The Largest Temple in the Peloponnesos," In Commemorative Studies Hesperia Suppl 3(1949:104-115)
The Temple of Apollo is a Doric peripteral temple, 6 X 15 columns, constructed ca. 560 B.C., and built on the site of an earlier seventh century B.C. temple. The structure currently sits on a hill overlooking the remains of the Roman marketplace (agora). The temple was destroyed in 373 B.C. in an earthquake and rebuilt for the third time in 330 B.C. The Temple of Apollo is one of the very few monuments from the Ancient Greek city that survived the Roman destruction in 146 B.C.
The stylobate measures 53.82 X 21.48 m, and is characterized by monolithic limestone columns from a quarry near the temple location. Only seven columns remain standing, although elements of the ground plan are visible in the bedrock cuttings. The temple includes a distyle-in-antis pronaos and opisthodomos as well as two cella chambers. The western cella had 4 interior columns and the eastern had 8 interior columns.
Source:David Gilman Romano and the Corinth Computer Project.